Monday, January 25, 2010

Move Over Glambert, Make Room for Slambert


I had heard some time ago that Adam Lambert's brother Neil wrote a blog called
NegativeNeil. I have also heard Neil described as sarcastic and cynical, really smart and funny.

So this morning I checked out his blog for the first time. And now I have to say, "Move Over Glambert, Make Room for Slambert." This guy is fucking hilarious, and sharp. Check out this mock of the Tea Parties if you don' believe me.

If you are left-leaning, sarcastic, and in dire need of catharsis, check it out.

If you are not any of those things, I suspect he'd like you to read it anyway, just to piss you off!

And BTW, there are pictures of Neil out there, but I don't think he wants to be recognized, so I passed on that option. I featured one of his Tea Party Mocking signs instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment